- Support peak demands, enabling scalability for your IT infrastructure.
- You can flexibly align your IT spending with the needs of your company.
- Improve IT staff management by concentrating your resources on your company’s most critical needs.
- Reach your SLA’s and ensure the right qualityof service, high availability, and multiple delivery commitments.
- Improve IT risk management for your business, ensuring regulatory compliance and high standards of security and IT governance.
- Physical security at the data centers.
- The system ensures business continuity. If a server or a switch fails, the global service will not be affected.
We will contribute to the flexibility of your business
The Cloud model is based on the distribution of capacity through the network in a similar way to how water or electricity are contracted, providing an IT infrastructure in a way proportional to the processing, storage and connectivity needs that companies require for their applications.
Nologin offers four types of Cloud services : Infrastructure As a Service (IAAS), Platform as a Service (PAAS), Desktop As A Service(DAAS) and Software as a Service (SAAS).Do you want to know which is best suited to your needs?.
Cloud Computing…What cloud?
With this type of solution, Nologin can provide a complete computer system as a service, so that users can access the services available 'in the Internet Cloud ' without knowledge of (or at least without being experts in) the management of the resources they utilize.
Depending on the owner of the actual physical hardware, there are different types of clouds that have different characteristics:
Nologin is able to develop code for clouds created by third parties, such as AmazonAWS, GoogleCloud, or Microsoft Azure, providing the customer with uncomplicated computing elements.
The company is the owner of the physical hardware and is responsible for setting up and maintaining the cloud. Therefore, it is the safest of all options in terms of privacy and complete customization of the system to adapt to the service needs.
This type combines models of public and private clouds. Usually, these clouds are created by the customer, although the management responsibilities are divided between the customer and the public cloud provider. The hybrid cloud takes maximum advantage of services that are in both public and private spaces.